HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN FROM WHERE YOU ARE...
1. Realize that God loves you... John 3:16--"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
2. The Bible says that all are sinners... Romans 3:23--"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
3. God's Word also says that sin must be paid for... Romans 6:23--"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
4. The good news is that Christ paid for your sins...Romans 5-8--"But God commendth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
5. You must repent of your sin and put your faith in Jesus Christ and Him alone. This repentance is a change of mind that agrees with God that one is a sinner, and also agrees with what Jesus did for us on the Cross...Acts 17:30--“God . . . commandeth all men everywhere to repent.” ...Acts 20-21--"Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ."
6. You must pray and receive Christ by faith...Romans 10-13--"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Whosoever includes you. Shall be saved means not maybe, nor can, but shall be saved.
7. In Luke 18:13, the sinner prayed: “God be merciful to me a sinner.” Just pray: “Oh God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross. I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me. I now receive Him as my Savior. I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins, the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of Your merciful grace. Amen.”
....Just take God at His word and claim His salvation by faith. Believe, and you will be saved. No church, no lodge, no good works can save you. Remember, God does the saving. All of it!
JESUS IS WILLING TO ACCEPT YOU JUST AS YOU ARE.
ARE YOU WILLING TO ACCEPT HIM JUST AS HE IS?
When you accept Christ by faith, it is a celebration moment, so please let us know - come join us at our church service, call us (703) 445-2504, or email us. In addition you're bound to have questions as to what happens after this, so please reach out to us. We'd love to hear from you and we'd love to help!